Most companies operate a work week with Saturday being a half-day and Sunday a rest day.
- Five-day work weeks are also becoming increasingly popular. This gives ample time for leisure activities on weekend.
- The working days are Monday to Friday and Saturday is half day
- Eight-hour work days with an hour lunch break in between are common.
- The timings for Monday to Friday are 9am to 1pm and from 2pm to 5pm.Lunch Break is from 1pm to 2pm.On Saturday, the timings are 9am to 1pm.
- The maximum work hours per week are capped at 44.
- As travel distance between office and home is very short in Singapore, there is always enough time to enjoy Singapore's buzzing nightlife.
- The quality of life in Singapore has been rated as comparable, if not better, than that in cities like London, New York, Boston and Osaka.
- Expatriate workers in Singapore enjoy a superior standard of living replete with attractive perks besides a handsome remuneration.
- Singaporean employers want to retain foreign human capital and therefore offer the very best of remuneration packages to their expatriate work force.
- The intrinsic qualities of the island state; its vibrant socio-cultural milieu, convenient geographical position and investor friendly attitude - all add up to make it Asia Pacific's most preferred destination for living and working.
Disclaimer: The data provided here is based on the facts and research using available sources. As the data is made available on "as is" basis and subject to change anytime. This website shall not be liable for any discrepancy found in the data on our site and actual figures.