This temple was constructed for the Sri Lankan emigrant population in Singapore. The temple was built in 1952 and the late Tripitakacarya Sri Saddharma Vagisvara Upaddhyaya M M Mahaweera Maha Nayaka Thero was responsible for the temple's existence. The main features of the temple include a 45-feet reclining statue of Buddha, a Stupa, Bodhi tree, Sima hall and library.
Location: 30-C St Michael Road, Singapore 328002
Disclaimer: The data provided here is based on the facts and research using available sources. As the data is made available on "as is" basis and subject to change anytime. This website shall not be liable for any discrepancy found in the data on our site and actual figures.