The Tai Pei Yuen Temple was formerly the Kuan Yin Lodge, founded by Madam Chow Siew Keng in 1938 and it housed two wooden houses and a Kuan Yin statue. After her death, the lodge dilapidated and thus was completed destroyed. In 1961, the Tai Pei Yuen Temple was constructed on the same site and the temple opened in 1964.
Location: No.19-21 Jalan Kemaman,
Off Balestier Road, Singapore 329335
Disclaimer: The data provided here is based on the facts and research using available sources. As the data is made available on "as is" basis and subject to change anytime. This website shall not be liable for any discrepancy found in the data on our site and actual figures.