The construction work of the Cathedral began in 1843 and was completed and consecrated in 1847. The Cathedral of the Good Shepherd is the oldest Church in Singapore. It is Singapore's first Catholic Church and was designed by colonial architect Denis Lesley McSwiney. The Church also served as an emergency hospital during World War II and was officially proclaimed a national monument in 1973.
Location: A, Queen Street, Singapore 188533
Disclaimer: The data provided here is based on the facts and research using available sources. As the data is made available on "as is" basis and subject to change anytime. This website shall not be liable for any discrepancy found in the data on our site and actual figures.