The first Cantonese-speaking Baptist Church was established in 1949, at Sophia Road, by a group of members of the Kinto Baptist Church in Hong Kong, which included Singaporean members. The Church was relocated to Tras Street in 1951 and ten years later, it finally moved to Kay Poh Road. Services offered by the Church include Sunday school, Library, Kindergarten and worship services in English and Cantonese.
Location: 7 Kay Poh Road, Singapore 248963
The data provided here is based on the facts and research using available sources. As the data is made available on "as is" basis and subject to change anytime. This website shall not be liable for any discrepancy found in the data on our site and actual figures.