Sri Ruthra Kaliamman Temple was originally a small shrine, situated at the Alexandra Brickworks grounds at Pasir Panjang Road and catered to the Hindus working at Brickworks and those who lived in the surrounding areas. Mr. Lakshmana Nadar, an employee at Brickworks, is believed to have been responsible for building this shrine in 1913. Later the temple was demolished as Alexandra Brickworks sold the land to the Port of Singapore Authority. Meanwhile construction work for the new temple began in 1980 at Depot Road and Sri Ruthra Kaliamman Temple was successfully consecrated on 11th September 1983. Services offered by the temple include yoga classes, carnatic music lessons, astrological services and more.
For more information, visit: www.ruthrakali.org.sg
Location: 100 Depot Road, Singapore 109670
Disclaimer: The data provided here is based on the facts and research using available sources. As the data is made available on "as is" basis and subject to change anytime. This website shall not be liable for any discrepancy found in the data on our site and actual figures.