The Sri Srinivas Perumal Temple was built in 1855 and was at that time referred to as Narasinga Perumal Kovil. During the early 1950s, the temple began to undergo many changes in terms of redecoration and expansion. In 1966, the temple's name official name changed to Sri Srinivas Perumal and in 1978 it was declared as a national monument. Facilities include sanctums, sculptured additions and an ornate pavilion.
Location: 397 Serangoon Road, Singapore 218123
Disclaimer: The data provided here is based on the facts and research using available sources. As the data is made available on "as is" basis and subject to change anytime. This website shall not be liable for any discrepancy found in the data on our site and actual figures.