Scuba Diving Places in and around Singapore
Scuba diving is one of the popular water sports in Singapore. There are several beautiful scuba diving sites in and around Singapore. Among these, Pulau Tioman is one of the most preferred scuba diving sites among Singaporeans who love this adventurous water sport. The clear water along with the beautiful corals offers wonderful opportunities for snorkeling as well as scuba diving. What is more interesting is that you can easily reach the place. Just board a bus or you can also take a ferry to reach Pulau Tioman. You can also visit Pulau Kapas near Singapore which, though smaller in size, attracts a large number of divers with its crystal clear water.
Have a look at few useful tips on scuba diving.
- The scuba divers should carry a self contained breathing set so that they can enjoy the sport and remain under water for a sufficiently longer time. The divers may also attach fins to their feet to swim under the water.
- The diver can also move about with the help of diver propulsion vehicle.
- A scuba diver should be well accustomed with the rules and regulations and should follow them strictly while diving.
- Scuba divers should have good eyesight. In case you are suffering from short-sightedness, you may not be able to see the beautiful marine life around you. On the other hand, being myopic is also very dangerous for the scuba divers.
- Try to avoid shallow breathing and over exerting yourself at the time of scuba diving. Just relax yourself and breathe normal.
Disclaimer: The data provided here is based on the facts and research using available sources. As the data is made available on "as is" basis and subject to change anytime. This website shall not be liable for any discrepancy found in the data on our site and actual figures.