Following are some interesting facts about M1 Limited:
- Karen Kooi Lee Wah is the current Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the company
- They cater to over 2 million customers in the country
- In 2005, the company launched its 3G services with video calling plans which was the first in Singapore
- In 2002, the company went public
- In 2002, the company also became the first to introduce MMS services in Singapore
- It was the first to offer prepaid direct dialing services to customers
- The company offered Asia’s first wireless image searching facilities in collaboration with Google
- It is the only prepaid service provider in the country with free incoming facilities
- In 2009, it introduced the first mobile broadband services in Singapore on prepaid connections
It is a service provided by M1 that allows customers choose their favorite mobile number. Customers can participate in the number auction and bid for their favorite number. In their website one can also reserve the favorite number and approach to their distributors to get a new connection.
M1 multi-line saver plan
In a process to upgrade its schemes to let users get more benefits from their services, M1 has introduced M1 multi-line saver plan which will let the consumers enjoy upto 35% discounts by combining all their M1 lines together. Given below are the tariff plans for this scheme:
- For 3 M1 connections in the household, the consumer can get 25% discount
- For 4 such lines, the discount percentage will go up to 30%.
- For 5 such connections and more, the discount rate is 35%.
- All these discounts are available on M1 mobiles, home broadband and mobile broadband connections.
Disclaimer: The data provided here is based on the facts and research using available sources. As the data is made available on "as is" basis and subject to change anytime. This website shall not be liable for any discrepancy found in the data on our site and actual figures.