Employment for spouses holding the Dependant's Pass in Singapore
Spouses who hold the dependant's pass are eligible to work or take up a job in Singapore after submitting an application to the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority requesting them for a 'Letter of Consent'.
A cover letter containing the following documents is required for applying for the 'Letter of Consent'
- Basic monthly remuneration
- Tenure of the previous employment
- Detailed description of the nature of duties
- Designation of the job
In case of a renewal of the Dependant's Pass it is essential to renew the 'Letter of Consent'.
In case of cancellation of the Dependant's Pass the, 'Letter of Consent' becomes invalid.
The applications for the Dependant's Pass can be done Manually or By EP Online
Documents required for the Dependant's Pass application for spouse
- Applicant's passport-size photograph
- 1 copy of passport
- 1 copy of the marriage certificate
- 1 copy of the birth-certificate of the child which shows both the child's name and the parent's name.
- 1 copy of the adoption order of the child
- 1 copy of the passport
- A recent passport-size photograph.
Know more about General Visiting Visas in Singapore from focussingapore.com log on to:
Disclaimer: The data provided here is based on the facts and research using available sources. As the data is made available on "as is" basis and subject to change anytime. This website shall not be liable for any discrepancy found in the data on our site and actual figures.