In Singapore persons holding long term social visit passes need to get their work-permit or employment-pass. Applications for long time social visit pass can be sent manually as well as on online. The processing Time for the long term social visit pass through EP Online is 2 weeks. In case of manual application, the processing time for the long term social visit pass is 3 weeks.
Application for the Long Time Social Visit Pass can be also made by the employment pass holders for
- Parents or Parents-in-law
- Step children
- Handicapped children
- Unmarried daughters who are above the age of 21 years
- Common-law spouse
- By EP Online-- It is a portal where the companies can carry out transactions for various employment passes.
The following application forms can be submitted to the EP Online by the users of this portal:
--Letter of Consent (in case of holders of the dependant pass)
--Training Visit Pass
--Long -Term Social Visit Pass
The processing Time for the Long Term Social Visit Pass through EP Online is 2 weeks and the applicants can also check their status by visiting this portal.
Work Pass division,
Ministry of Manpower,
18 Havlock Road,
Singapore --- 059764
In case of manual application the processing Time for the Long Term Social Visit Pass is minimum 3 weeks.
Eligibility for obtaining social visit pass application
- Person who will not visit Singapore in 3 days time after their last departure from the country
- International visitors coming down to Singapore for a short vacation or for a business tour
- Persons who will not extend their stay in Singapore for over 30 days after their present social visit pass expires
- Persons are eligible to apply if their validity period (leaving public holidays, Saturdays and Sundays)does not expire in 2 days time
- Persons who have previously not obtained permission to extend their stay in the country.
Know more about Long Term Social Visit Pass from focussingapore.com log on to:
Disclaimer: The data provided here is based on the facts and research using available sources. As the data is made available on "as is" basis and subject to change anytime. This website shall not be liable for any discrepancy found in the data on our site and actual figures.