Chinese Jade in Singapore
Jade had always been held in high esteem by human beings since the prehistoric times, especially the Chinese, and this gemstone is said to bring prosperity and peace. Since Chinese Jade Singapore comes in a variety of colors like green, lavender, blue, yellow, green, black, red, and white and very sturdy and durable, it can be processed into different shapes to make artifacts with a seamless gloss.
Shop for different jade artifacts and souvenirs in Singapore
The East Asians, especially the Chinese, Singaporeans, Malaysians, Indonesians, Vietnamese, and the Cambodians believe that jade has the power to keep evil spirits at bay. Therefore, when you go about in Singapore, you’ll come across natives wearing jade bangles, jade bracelets, jade earrings, jade necklaces and other artifacts and trinkets exclusively made from Jadeite jade. You can go for different types of love jade souvenirs and figurines. You’ll find many antique shops in Singapore selling high quality jade jewelry, figurines, pendants, and rings at affordable rates. You can gift your office boss or colleague a timepiece, keychain or ashtray made from jade. You can gift your parents, relatives or special friends Buddha statutes, photo frames, cutlery sets, and flower vases that have been crafted from colored jades.
Many souvenir and antique shops in Singapore have priceless collection of Chinese jade
Are you looking for antique shops and souvenir outlets selling priceless collections of Chinese jade? Then you can take your pick from the following shops:-
- Galiere Cho Lin-It is a high-end antique store stocking an eclectic ensemble of antiques, Asian furniture, curios made from jade, books, and much more
- Far East Legend-A shop small in size but high on profile where you can serendipitously discover an old world collection of handicrafts, lamps, statuettes, and of course priceless collection of jade items
- Red Crane Antiques-You’ll come across Chinese jade antiques and souvenirs dating back to the 1880s that were regarded as status symbols by well-to-do Chinese families
- Chinatown Seal Carving Souvenir-This souvenir shop located in Chinatown has one of the best stocks of art pieces and handicrafts like horns, handcrafted seals made from jade
- Jing Mei Antiques-Shop for Buddha statues, Buddha pendants, necklaces, bracelets, talismans, rings and much more handcrafted out of jade