Shopping malls in Singapore are many and located across the various corners of the city. Browse through the major Shopping malls in Singapore that have been listed below for you:
- Ngee Ann City – Located on the posh Orchard Road, the Ngee Ann City is also popularly known after Takashimaya, a Japanese store housed here. The impressive building houses some of the major brands available in the city and also boasts of the largest bookstore in southeast Asia, Kinokuniya.
- Suntec City Mall – The largest shopping center in Singapore, it is located in the vicinity of the Marina Centre. It houses renowned fashion brands like Mango, Esprit, Hush Puppies and Ashworth. Eateries like MacDonald's, KFC and Subway are also housed here.
- Tanglin Shopping Center –
- Sim Lim Square – If it is electronics and IT products that you are looking for, Sim Lim Square is definitely the place you should head to. With a great selection in terms of products and its variety, this shopping mall in Singapore is located on the Rochor Canal Road.
- Geylang Serai Malay Village – If you are interested in buying products belonging depicting the handicrafts heritage of the Malay population staying here, then head straight to Geylang Serai for its unique shops specializing in the theme.
- Far East Plaza – Selling an array of street fashion products available in both apparel and accessories, Far East Plaza is a place to be for all visitors coming to Singapore.
- Parco Bugis Junction – This area boasts of housing the first glass covered shopping area in Singapore and is mostly visited by shoppers looking for a wide selection of products ranging from the electronic goods to the latest in clothes and apparel.
- Chinatown Plaza – A sojourn of the Shopping malls in Singapore is incomplete without visiting the Chinatown area that hoses some of the best shops in the city.
- Mustafa Center – The Mustafa center is one of the most prominent Shopping malls in Singapore famous for selling Low priced items. Catering to the shoppers 24 hours in the day, the center attracts both the locals as well as the tourists alike.
- Marina Square Shopping Mall – One of the largest shopping malls in the city, the marina Square Shopping Mall definitely offers great opportunity to the shoppers.
- O.G.Albert Shopping Mall – Located in the Bugis District, the O.G.Albert is the place to be in for all household items ranging from toys to cosmetics and from delectable food to fashion products.
There fore while on tours to the city, do make it a point to walk through the numerous markets in Singapore to get an insight into the latest brands, the local products and also a wide variety of articles that can be picked as souvenirs to carry back home!
Disclaimer: The data provided here is based on the facts and research using available sources. As the data is made available on "as is" basis and subject to change anytime. This website shall not be liable for any discrepancy found in the data on our site and actual figures.