Singapore is a tourists paradise for a variety of reasons and the wide selection of amusement parks is just one of them. Nature parks, night safaris, and also bird parks, the amusement parks in Singapore indeed offer a variety.
Scattered across the city and within easily accessible locations, these Singapore amusement parks are thronged by the locals as well as the tourists all throughout the year.
These parks are equipped with elements to offer you entertainment as well as educate you on several issues related to the history, geography and culture and also the vivid wildlife of the area.
So come and visit the amusement parks in Singapore and enjoy a roller coaster ride.
Escape Theme Park
Get ready to thrill your bones and chatter your teeth at the Escape Theme Park. The rides at the Escape Theme Park promises to provide you with lots of wrecked nerves as you experience some of its twisty- twirly rides.
The Escape Theme Park has both dry and wet rides for those who enjoy some splashing around. Kids can enjoy rides such as The Red Baron, The Daytona Go-cart, and the Family Coaster.
Singapore can be intolerably hot sometimes. So what do you do? Kill the heat with a trip to Fantasy Island and take a plunge into its cool inviting waters. The popular water-based theme park is ideal to cool off and is located on the Sentosa Island. Enjoy long, wide rides on its numerous water slides and pack your day with fast action. Move through swift waters on river rafts or slide through a long black tunnel at 'Black Hole'.
Tired of warmth and humidity? Then head straight to the Snow City that promises to give some chilling experience. You can enjoy adventure sports such as snowboarding, skiing and snow tubing down a snowy slope.
Alternatively enjoy some naughty snow fighting and get a thorough winter experience. For those interested in some knowledge, can learn about survival in cold weather and the process of snow formation. Have fun playing and dawdling the hours in the real snow created with the help of special guns. To touch and play with real snow, come and visit the permanent indoor snow centre at Singapore - the only one of its kind - Snow City!
Singapore Marina City Park
The wonderful destination of Marina City Park offers splendid view of the city skyline and the charming sea. Located at Marina South the park is a desired destination to plan for a family getaway. The entrances to the park can be found at Marina Boulevard and Marina Park. Marina City Park built on a reclaimed land was planned to be a premier park of the Singapore's proposed project "city of the 21st century". Our site focussingapore offers detailed information about Marina City Park.
The city/nation/island of Singapore is a dynamic city and at this place you would find an appropriate blend of the architecture, cuisine, culture and arts. It upholds the best of the East as well as the West and provides excellent vacation opportunities. It is the home to many noted places of interest and the NEWater Visitor Center is definitely one of them.
Some more Amusement Parks in Singapore:
- Wild Wild Wet:- As the name suggests, Wild Wild Wet is a water theme park meant for carefree fun and splashes. It includes adventure sports such as raft slide, amazing waterworks, splash, soft sloshing, and Jacuzzi. Safety equipments such as tubes and life jackets are available here without any charge. There are excellent eateries and cafs inside the park. Tuesday is off, but if itís a school holiday, the park remains open.
- Haw Par Villa or Tiger Balm Gardens:- Itís basically a tribute to the Chinese culture and mythology by two brothers, who developed entrepreneurial venture in Singapore based on Chinese medicines and treatment therapies. There are around one thousand statues in the garden, which depict Chinese culture, folklore and philosophies. This theme park has a free entry; however there is a small fee to view the jade collection.
- Universal Studios Singapore:- Located at Resorts World Sentosa Singapore, it depicts various global themes including the wonders of the ancient Middle East, such as revenge of the Mummy from Egypt, which is a roller coaster ride running in complete darkness. Children can participate in desert safari type jeep drive towards a game called Treasure Hunters. For the kids, you have Princess Fiona and Shrek Adventure with interactive multimedia equipment where children can sing with these cartoon characters. You also have a Hollywood Boulevard and a Discovery Food Court. Tickets for this amazing theme park can be bought online.
- Flight Experience Singapore:- This amusement center is first of its kind in entire Asia! Itís basically a training center for commercial pilots, but you too can enjoy flying a Boeing 737 plane with an instructor. The charges start at $S175 for half an hour. If you want to buy a DVD recording of your flying session, it will cost you another $S20. ďFlight ExperienceĒ is at Raffles Avenue, Singapore Flyer.
- Marine Life Park:- It is largest oceanarium in the world. It comprises of a see-through tube into the ocean where you can watch the wonderful marine life of the ocean just around yourself. It might be scary, but the tubes are completely safe to withstand the water pressure of sea. SEA Aquarium is also the largest on the planet earth. You can also indulge into some fun with water at Adventure Cove Waterpark. Marine Life Park is located at Resorts World Sentosa Island, Singapore.
- MegaZip Adventure Park:- This is also a theme park, which is located on a hilly jungle in Sentosa Island. It has many adventurous sports to offer in the lap of nature. This is a place where children enjoy a lot of activities.
- Jurong East Swimming Complex:- This is another swimming pool cum Water Park, where you can enjoy the waters, diving, wave pool river cruise or simple splashes and water slides at just $2. Nowhere itís such a good deal!
- Snow City :- Spread over 3,000 sq meters, Snow City is Singaporeís only indoor ice rink.
Last Updated: 24-04-2013
Disclaimer: The data provided here is based on the facts and research using available sources. As the data is made available on "as is" basis and subject to change anytime. This website shall not be liable for any discrepancy found in the data on our site and actual figures.