Tanjong Beach is much-loved by people who treasure tranquillity and solitude. You can enjoy the luxuries of resort beach out here - relax in the sun while reading a book, sipping your favourite drink in the company of gentle breeze thatíll sooth away your stress. This beautiful beach especially gets romantic in the night, with the twinkling lights of close by ships creating a magical backdrop.
Some have even claimed it to be the best beach bay by far. Itís peaceful even on the weekends and provides privacy to you with its mesmerising golden sand. Clear water, little shingled shelters and lots of palm trees to lie under. This stretch of beach comes alive at night and has hosted for numerous Ibiza and Zouk Out parties
This beach is on Sentosa Island which is a very popular Island resort in Singapore visited by almost five million people a year.
Then main attractions at this Island are:
- A long sheltered beach stretch of 2km
- Two golf courses which hold several big events yearly.
- Two five star hotels: The bigger and grander one is the Rasa Sentosa Resort, a five-star facility, beach facing faade, blustering with 459 rooms - located at the western tip of Siloso beach is sure to leave you spellbound. Another mystic five-star beauty is the Sentosa Resort & Spa with 214 rooms and suites.
- Fort Siloso: The fort was erected by Britishers in 1880s as a defence measure to protect the entrance to Keppel Harbour. This fort has historical significance as it helped guarding of the western approaches via water, at the time of World War II. Itís the only surviving coastal gun battery among the 12 that existed before the war started.
- The resorts featuring the theme park Universal Studios: Resorts world Sentosa are a family of integrated resorts with a casino at their core. The universal studios theme park occupies almost half of the resort space.
- Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon: Situated on the Sentosa Island is a breathtakingly beautiful oceanarium. This living museum has approximately aquatic faunae of 250 species from all over the world. This underground ocean atrium has an eighty three metre long travelator that transports visitors along an underwater glass-windowed subway from where they can look at a range of marine life comprising of stingrays, coral reef, moray eels, sharks, turtles etc. There is also a 'Dive-with-the-Sharks' program where visitors can indulge in scuba-diving and other water sports.
- Tiger Sky Tower: It's a free standing observation tower offering panoramic view of the Sentosa Island from a height of 110 m above ground and 131 m above the sea level.
- Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom: Itís a landscape garden featuring over 15000 live butterflies.
Disclaimer: The data provided here is based on the facts and research using available sources. As the data is made available on "as is" basis and subject to change anytime. This website shall not be liable for any discrepancy found in the data on our site and actual figures.