The cruises of Singapore that covers long distance are known as the Regional Cruises.
The Regional Cruises extends its service to other places apart from Singapore, which are, Hong Kong, Malacca, Danang, Phuket, Penang, Laem Chabang and other places as well. It can accommodate at a particular time around 1900 people and are well - equipped with all the required facilities, which the passengers can make use of to entertain themselves.
The other features of the Regional Cruises are:
- If you prefer to work out regularly then the gymnasium is especially meant for you.
- Visit the auditorium.
- You can while away your time at the library.
- If you want to have a gala time then for this purpose, a visit to the nightclub, is a must.
- Utilize the spa service to relax or to unwind the body and the mind.
- Conference rooms for business travelers that include equipments required to arrange a conference.
The cruise lines that serve the nation/city/island of Singapore are the Star Clippers, Royal Caribbean International, Silversea Cruises, Cunard Line, Star Clippers, Princess Cruises and a few others as well. Therefore just select a cruise line of your choice that would suit your taste as well as pocket.
The cruising industry in Singapore is a really flourishing business. Many international cruise liners now have Singapore listed in their catalogue of itineraries. There are now both international and regional cruises available in Singapore.
The regional cruises are really popular with tourists who like to escape from the bustling city and ride to its many tropical atolls.
Singapore cruising is the best way to experience the country in luxury. Some of the cruise liners that offer cruising services in Singapore are-
- Cunard Line
- Princess Cruises
- Royal Caribbean International
- Seabourn Cruise Lines
- Silver sea Cruises
- Star Clippers
- Romantic vacation
- Adventure sports destinations
- Destination focused
- Harbor and River Cruises
- Regional Cruises
Disclaimer: The data provided here is based on the facts and research using available sources. As the data is made available on "as is" basis and subject to change anytime. This website shall not be liable for any discrepancy found in the data on our site and actual figures.