Singapore is a city state with style.† People from different ethnicities live and work here and thatís the reason there are some of the world known salons in Singapore. The top 10 salons are listed below.
1. Kim Robinson:It is located in Takashimaya Ngee Ann City and is highly rated saloon in Singapore.† A normal haircut will cost you just $150. Kim Robinson, the famous hairstylist specializes in dry haircut and hair services for Asians and Caucasians. †Kim Robinson charges $2000 for her hair services.
2. †††Kizuki + Lim: It is located in Raffles Hotel and has a rating of 9.1 out of 10.† The normal haircut charges for † † † † stylist Oba-san are $80. The salient features of this salon are its kawaii perms for females and individual attention.† This salon is primarily meant for stylish Japanese haircuts and is unisex.
4. Passion Hair Salon: It is located at Palais Renaissance in Singapore and has a rating of 8.4 out of 10.† †The normal David Gan haircut charges are $359.† It is famous for celebrity hairstyling and luxury dťcor by none other than the David Gan. †It is a spacious salon with a carpet area of 7000 ft.
5. †Izumi Hair Salon :† †It is located at The Central in Singapore and has a rating of 8.4 out of 10.† †The normal Izumi haircut charges are $100.† It is famous for skilled hairstyling and personal attention by Japanese hairstylist Izumi. †She is famous for combining Japanese and western styles and though there is no enough buzz on web about this salon, itís highly popular among Singaporeans.
6. La Coco Hair Salon: It is located at Orchard Central in Singapore and has a rating of 8.3 out of 10.† †The normal Shua haircut charges are $70. It is famous for menís hairstyling and is a famous Korean saloon that offers discounted prices for students. †Itís a highly acclaimed saloon for both men and women for manageable hairstyles delivered by hairstylists Shua, Joel and Jean Pierre.
8. CLEO Hair & Make It is located at Parco Marina Bay Millenia Walk in Singapore and has a rating of 8.1 out of 10.† †The normal haircut charges at CLEO Hair & Make are $120. It is a famous unisex hairstyling center and is a renowned Japanese saloon that offers ombre or dip-dye hair color, wave perms, and other Japanese styles. †
9. Act Point: It is located at Shaw Towers in Singapore and has a rating of 8.1 out of 10.† The normal haircut charges at Act Point are $185. It is a famous unisex hairstyling center and is a renowned Japanese saloon that offers excellent perms by experienced and trustworthy hairstylists, who donít focus on hard-selling.
10.†Kimage Prestige: It is located at Plaza Singapura in Singapore and has a rating of 8.0 out of 10.† The normal haircut charges at Kimage Prestige are $55. It is a famous for unisex hairstyling by proven Master Stylists Sam and Cecilia.†
Disclaimer: The data provided here is based on the facts and research using available sources. As the data is made available on "as is" basis and subject to change anytime. This website shall not be liable for any discrepancy found in the data on our site and actual figures.