Singapore is a shopper’s paradise. With the world class malls, shopping centers, world renowned boutiques, it is nearly impossible for anyone to hold back their surge for shopping. It is a common belief that “shopping is a sport for the rich”, but in Singapore it is not so. This small island has something in store for its tight budgeted travelers too. With all season sales and discounts, one can very easily buy clothes, accessories and other items at reasonable rates. With the frenzy of great outlets, shopping malls, centers etc., one is assured to leave with great bargains and loads of gifts.
1. Mustafa Centre: Located at the heart of Little India, Mustafa Centre is one of Singapore’s 24 hour open malls. This four storey shopping centre, displays nearly 75000 items; it is the only place where one can buy “alphonso” mango in Singapore. Apart from shopping, Mustafa is a host to diverse range of services, e.g. air ticketing, travel booking, travel insurance and even visa processing services.
2. Lucky Plaza: Situated in Orchard, the midst of Singapore’s premiere shopping district; Lucky Plaza is one of the largest shopping malls in Singapore. The plaza has as many as 500 retail shops, medical shops along with food and beverage shops. One can easily spot celebrities shopping in this very mall.
3. Far East Plaza: Located on the Orchard road, this plaza is just minutes away from many dining as well as entertainment places. The place is famous for teenagers coming in to shop. The plaza has over 800 shops that are owned by local young entrepreneurs and designers.
4. Bugis Street: Bugis Street is one of the cheapest places in Singapore to buy T-shirts and other souvenirs. With a wide of array of shops, one can always hunt and bag the best deals in town. The street is mainly popular among the youth, who prefer to keep it trendy without a huge price tag.
5. Yue Hwa: This 6 storey building was once regarded as one of the tallest building in Singapore. The plaza is located in Chinatown, and truly reflects Chinese culture and displays a wide variety of Chinese products. From shoes, garments to various varieties of tea and other food items, almost everything Chinese is on display here.
6. Pacific Plaza: This plaza on orchard road is immensely popular among the adolescents; because of its trend yet pocket friendly products. Also, the plaza is like a hidden treasure for vintage lovers. Second-hand designer outfits are also available there.
8. Parco Marina Bay:This newly inaugurated mall is a refreshing addition to “the lion city’s” dense network of malls. The mall is known for its quirky retail shops and mouth-watering eating spots, hosting cuisines from all over the world.
9. Tampines Mall: This shopping mall is located at Tampines in Singapore, due to which the mall receives hundreds of Walk-in customers each day.
10. Queensway shopping mall: This shopping mall is primarily famous for its cheap and best sports equipments like racquets, balls etc. Also, the centre contains jean shops, opticians and even photocopies shops.
Disclaimer: The data provided here is based on the facts and research using available sources. As the data is made available on "as is" basis and subject to change anytime. This website shall not be liable for any discrepancy found in the data on our site and actual figures.