Singapore being the fourth- leading financial centre in the world, welcomes millions of tourists every year. This island country is situated in a truly exotic location and is furnished with some of the best luxuries in the world. As it is said, “All things good have a price”. Most people believe that a trip to “the city of lions” is expensive. But, with a little bit of preplanning and homework, one can make the dream holiday affordable.
Top 10 economy hotels in Singapore are:
1. Marina Mandarin: Situated in the heart of the city, hotel Marina Mandarin offers breath taking view of the Marina Bay. The hotel also allows direct access to the shopping mall at Marina Square. Apart from the basic amenities that almost all hotels provide, this hotel offers a 24 hours fitness center for the health conscious and a full-service health spa facility for those who wish to unwind and relax. Baby-sitting and childcare facilities are also available.
2. Marina Bay Sands: This waterfront casino resort is on the top of the list for those seeking luxury at economical rates. The hotel is surrounded by a vast floating garden “Sky Park”. Besides, the Sands Sky Park also has an infinite edge pool and offers onsite shopping centre, restaurant, museum and so on. Besides, the Guest rooms at Marina Bay Sands offer a stupendous view of the skyline and the sea.
3. Pan Pacific Hotel:The hotel is located at about 20 minutes drive from the Changi airport. The hotel offers a mix of leisure as well as business amenities with the its uniquely stylish bars, restaurants , extensive gym, outdoor mineral water swimming pool , steam and spa facilities to relax. The hotel extends complimentary wired and wireless internet services to all its guests.
4. Conrad Centennial Hotel: Just minutes away from the Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Center and Marina Square shopping centre; Hotel Conrad Centennial offers a luxurious accommodation. Golden Peony, the award winning Chinese restaurant is also situated within the premises of the hotel.
5. Carlton Hotel Singapore: The hotel is located on Victoria Street, a stone’s throw from the Suntec City International Exhibition & convention Center. There are 2 stylish restaurants onsite. The hotel has 915 guestrooms, which offer a panoramic view of the city at all times. High speed internet facilities are also available.
6. Swissotel The Stamford: This Swiss hotel is connected to the Raffles City shopping Center; it is about half a mile from the Merlion Park and Escapade Venues. This 72 storey hotel accommodates the prestigious “Willow Stream Spa” which is well known for its world class fitness centre, spa treatments, steam rooms, aerobics and yoga sessions.
8. The Fullerton Hotel: This waterfront hotel is well known for its uniquely preserved Palladian style, it is one of the city’s historic landmarks. The hotel is located very close to the Merlion, UOB Plaza and the Quay. The hotel offers lavish riverside buffets, outdoor pools and a spectacular view of the City Skyline.
9. M Hotel Singapore: The hotel is located in vicinity to a subway, which offers easy access to shopping arcade and entertainment in Vivo city. It is famous for its Water floor hydrotherapy spa and rooftop pool.
10. Moevenpick Sentosa: The hotel is usually preferred for its convenient location; the hotel is located midway for Sentosa attractions as well as from the famed shopping street “Orchard road”, which is off the island. The hotel’s courtyard has a 21-meter infinity pool of glass.
Disclaimer: The data provided here is based on the facts and research using available sources. As the data is made available on "as is" basis and subject to change anytime. This website shall not be liable for any discrepancy found in the data on our site and actual figures.