Every year millions of tourists pour into Singapore in order to electronic gadgets for personal as well as industrial use. Singapore is not just a paradise for fashion lovers, but also for the technology freaks. Electronics is the most common manufacturing activities in Singapore, which contributes about 30% of the nation’s manufacturing output. Besides, it is the only place in South East Asia that offers a tax-free shopping experience to the tourists. These sincere efforts by the government of Singapore have further encouraged the Electronic sector to grow.
Top 10 Electronic Brands in Singapore are:
1. Sony Electronics: This Japanese multinational corporation is one of the leading manufacturers of electronic products for the consumer as well as professional markets. Sony is mainly famous for its audio products, photography products, computing products, mobiles etc. The company also specializes in producing high quality medical equipments, health care gadgets and other biotechnical equipments.
2. Samsung Asia Pte Ltd.: Samsung recently grabbed the attention of the consumers with its new Samsung Galaxy series of mobile phones. The company has raised the bar of quality for other rival companies, who find it extremely difficult to compete. The company concentrates on facilitating cutting edge home appliances, mobile phones, computers, TV sets, tablets etc.
4. Apple Singapore: Apple has taken the electronic equipments to a new dimension, with its simplicity, high functionality, and impressive looks. Apple iPhone, Mac books, iPad are selling like hot cakes. Now, with the inclusion of Apple under the subsidiary terms, the sales have further jacked up.
5. Panasonic: Manufactured by Matsushita Electric Industrial Co Ltd, Panasonic is a brand widely synonymous with Digital AV Equipments, home appliances like air conditioners, batteries, Electric Fans and even health and beauty equipments.
6. Toshiba Singapore Pte Ltd.: Toshiba is a Japanese conglomerate corporation that produces equipments for information technology and communication, power systems, social and industrial infrastructures, offices, hospitals and even homes. The company became popular when it launched its first 3D backlit LCD TV, which was a glass free in 2010.
8. Nikon: Nikon is well known for introducing technologies in diverse fields, such as photography, IT and life sciences. Nikon has surely replaced the traditional point and shoot camera with the more recent digital cameras.
9. Sharp: Founded with the motto “Sincerity and Creativity”, Sharp has been serving in Singapore for over a century. The company specializes in producing audio Visual equipments like 3D LED TV, LCD TV, BLU- Ray, DVD, Home theatres and Data projectors.
10. LG electronics Ltd: From a legacy of high definition TV sets and home appliances to mobile phones, LG electronics has a solution to satisfy every need. The company concentrates on designing products, so that one can proudly say “Life’s good” with LG.
Disclaimer: The data provided here is based on the facts and research using available sources. As the data is made available on "as is" basis and subject to change anytime. This website shall not be liable for any discrepancy found in the data on our site and actual figures.