A tour to Singapore is the best wedding gift for any newlywed couple, as the country has been voted as the number one romantic gateway of the world. Singapore is clean, green and everything that you can romanticize about. From pristine beaches to bustling nightlife to exotic flora and fauna Singapore is for all. Let us explore what makes Singapore the most popular romantic destination of the world:
Singapore is a fusion between modern and ethnic culture and this impression of the Island is imprinted all over the places. Singapore holiday is a complete package of fine dines, adventure, beautiful plush gardens and wildlife.
1.The Universal Studios at Sentosa Island is a theme park which is must visit with your beloved as you can explore the seven zones in which the resort is divided. Madagascar and the Palace of Far Far away from the world of Shrek is a beautiful theme based zone. The Lost world of dinosaurs and water world is built in another zone, and the famous Hollywood studios are widely visited by tourists from all parts of the world. The ancient Egypt and its famous mummies will take you to old world charm and the futuristic Sci-Fi theme zone will bring you back to present.
2. Singapore offers a wide range of flora and fauna parks for the lovers of green tourism. The Singapore Zoo is one of its kinds, which will mesmerize you with its nightlife safaris and exotic animal species. If you are an adventurous couple you can explore the wildlife themed carousel, the night life safari takes you to rare species of nocturnal animals and you can take a walk in the rain forests of the region. The rain forests are preserved in their natural state and green cover of the forest is very rejuvenating and refreshing for people of all ages.
4. Shopping is like the cherry on the cake for Honeymooners and Singapore offers a variety of options for Shopaholics and one such option is Orchard road which is 2.5 KM long Commercial Avenue in Singapore. It is one of the biggest shopping destinations in the world.
5. The Sentosa Island is for those long walks on the beach with hand in hand and beautiful sun set points. The place offers fine dine restaurants, bustling nightlife and a perfect romantic rendezvous to the honeymooners
6. The famous Merilon on the banks of the river Singapore is must see for every visitor, The Merilon looks magnificent in the night with the background of the river and beautiful lighting surrounding it. The Merilon represents the true nature of a Singaporean courageous, wise, strength and best at hospitability.
7. Honeymoon without fine dining, wine, loud music and dance is not acceptable and Singapore will not disappoint you as Boat Quay and Clarke Quay are full of pubs, clubs, fine dine restaurants and romantic getaways.
8. The Marina Bay resort is another integrated resort the first one being Resort World Sentosa. Marina Bay guarantees you everything from fine dine restaurants, to casinos to discotheques, pubs and clubs to big shopping malls. All you need is lots of energy and romance to enjoy this beautiful place.
9.Little India in Singapore is all about Indian style, shops here sell cheap clothes and shoes, you can taste fresh fruits and Indian food here and is must visit for the tourists as this place offers a cozy and mushy atmosphere to the honeymooners
10.Pulau Ubin is a small Island near Singapore which is famous for its tropical forests and wetland reserves. The calm and quiet forests will kindle the romantic fire in you and your honeymoon an everlasting memory