If a typical globetrotter were to draw up a list of the tourist hotspots he’d like to visit, Singapore would inevitably and invariably figure on that ready reckoner. Singapore today, is a bustling island nation with a potpourri of cultures. Tourism is a major contributor to the nation’s economy as millions of tourists visit Singapore throughout the year. But before you proceed to make that ‘must see’ or ‘must do’ list, you should select a cozy nest for a comfortable stay.
1. Experience fantasy at Shangri-La Hotel: If you want to get rid of your jet lag after an exhaustive long haul flight, straightaway head to Shangri-La. The hotel is famous for offering impeccable aromatherapy, spa treatment and massaging services. After a hectic day visiting the tourist hotspots, retire to a private room for a full body massage. Alternatively, you can pamper yourself to a sauna bath or Jacuzzi or spoil yourself to a pedicure in open air swimming pool.
Location:-22, Orange Grove Road.
2. Time stands still at Raffles Hotel: The Raffles Hotel is billed as Singapore’s top national icon as its origin goes back to more than 120 years. The hotel that went commercial with only 10 rooms today has more than 100 exquisitely designed suites combining a blend of colonial and avant garde architecture. Go back in time by sauntering through the hallowed precincts of the billiard room or Long Bar.
Location:-1, Beach Road.
3. Orchard Parksuites Singapore-A home away from home: If you want to have that unique “home away from home experience”, you should make reservations for a suite at Orchard Parksuites. Suite is actually a misnomer as the rooms resemble hi-tech apartments as each one has a fully stocked kitchen, and an invigorating steam room. After checking in, just freshen up and step out for a sumptuous meal or shopping therapy right across the street.
Address:-11, Orchard Tum.
4. Conrad Centennial-For the diehard romantic: If you’re a romantic to the core and see the world with rose-tinted glasses, then you’ll enjoy every moment of your stay in Conrad Centennial. You have 500 sophisticated rooms to choose from. Each room offers imposing views of the South China Sea and is stocked with all the amenities of a modern living. After a spa treatment at Centennial Spa get dressed for a dinner at Oscar’s or Golden Peony.
Address:-2, Temasek Boulevard.
5. Hilton Singapore-For bonding with family: If you’re taking your family along, then you should not look beyond Hilton Hotel. Before you make your reservations, check out the family packages on offer. The hotel offers all round services that families find convenient-wide menu options for kids, babysitting services, crib services, and in-house childcare are just some. Hilton is situated right in the middle of Orchard Road with plush shopping centers and high end restaurants all around.
Address:-5, Raffles Avenue, Marina Square.
7. Royal Plaza on Scotts: It has been voted amongst one of the best 5-star addresses to stay in Singapore. Situated right in the nerve center of Orchard Road, it is conveniently connected to all parts of the city and its suburbs. The world class malls like ION Orchard and DFS Galleria are all within whispering distance. Treat yourself to a sumptuous buffet fare at Carousel and unwind at the Heat Ultralounge.
Address:-Orchard, Bukit Timbu.
8. Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel: The Grand Copthorne is the El Dorado of hotels in Singapore. If there is a hotel in Singapore that almost resembles the hotel of your dreams, then it has to be the Grand Copthorne. Choose from its Superior Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, Club Rooms and Club Deluxe Rooms and live life king-size.
9. The Fulllerton Bay Hotel: You can have best of all the worlds at the latest and the swankiest new address on the Marina Bay front. Strategically positioned in the CBD (central business district), it can be an ideal stop for both the business traveler and the honeymooning couple.
Address:-80, Collyer Quay
10. The Wanderlust: The Wanderlust truly lives up to its name in every sense of the word or term. Each of its 29 rooms is a designer’s delight and their names are wacky and outlandish as well-‘Space’, ‘Tree’, ‘Typewriter’ and so on. This hotel appeals to the freewheeling spirit in you. Sample original French fare in an unassuming setting at the Cocotte.
Address:-2, Dickinson Road, Singapore-209494
Disclaimer: The data provided here is based on the facts and research using available sources. As the data is made available on "as is" basis and subject to change anytime. This website shall not be liable for any discrepancy found in the data on our site and actual figures.