Introduction: There are many indoor playgrounds in Singapore, where you can unwind and release your energies in almost any kind of weather, whether it is rain or sunshine. Most of these playgrounds are meant for all age groups. So, parents and kids can enjoy it together. If you want to find out top 10 indoor playgrounds, here is the list in alphabetical order:
1. Amazonia: If you are fond of adventure and adrenaline rush with dedicated toddler’s area, come to this four tiered wave slide and various other attractions especially for kids. There are various games for kids such as Space ball, where kids can use their air guns with balls made of foam and can try shooting target boards. They can also play a game called 3D Glow Golf. Amazonia is located in Central Singapore.
2. Fidgets: This is an interesting multistory play structure, which is made of slides, tubes, obstacles and a zip line. The entire family can enjoy this place, which can accommodate around 75 children. Parents can sit in a 100 seater café. Parking is free here; Fidget is also located in Central Singapore.
4. Happy Willow: This is also a wonderful playground for children below nine years. It is located in Fushionopolis. This creates a wonderful world of fantasy, where children encounter fairies and elves. There are two playground areas in it: one is for toddlers and another is for children above three years. This is located in western part of Singapore.
5. Hokey pokey: This is an indoor playground, where you can try your hands at educational toys. It is located in Suntec Mall. The play area is padded where slides, rides and ball pits are scattered all around. This is for children under six. There are amazing play areas like a toy kitchen, game corner, musical instruments and a toy castle. Elder kids can enjoy XBOX games. Hokey Pokey is located in Central Singapore.
6. Jumperzillas: Jumperzillas is a fun zone, which is divided into two parts: the Craft & Play and the Playscape. You have to buy separate tickets for these two. It is located in the Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands. There are play structures in it, which have dedicated arts and crafts instructors. Jumperzillas has something for the older kids as well, including XBOX Kinect and Play Station 3 games for complete fun and entertainment. It is also located in Central Singapore.
8. The Petite Park: Despite being challenging and fun, the Petite Park is quite safe for children. There are two play areas: Pretend Play and Active Play. It has ballpit, a grand slide and a bubble tunnel.
9. The Polliwogs: An indoor playground with numerous incredible games, the Polliwogs is located at two places: the East Coast Park and Robertson Walk.
10. The Playhouse @Rochester: The Playhouse is built in a grand colonial era bungalow. This is meant for parents who want to enjoy some personal time, while the children can enjoy the safe games with lots of toys and slides.
Disclaimer: The data provided here is based on the facts and research using available sources. As the data is made available on "as is" basis and subject to change anytime. This website shall not be liable for any discrepancy found in the data on our site and actual figures.