Singapore is well known for its tourist destinations and also for its educational system. Medical education is one of the many quality educational services provided at Singapore. Having a glance on the top medical colleges of Singapore would give an insight on the stratum of quality and inventive techniques used in the medical schools of Singapore
1. John Hopkins, Singapore John Hopkins, Singapore is the geographical substitution to the renowned John Hopkins, USA and works with a three tier mission: research, career and patient care. The team mates strive to cater the needs of very patient and provide utmost satisfaction through their care oriented service strategy.
2. Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, Singapore The recent launching of mobile learning technique, it has bagged a premier position among all its counterparts.
The mobile learning system enabled targets at enhancing the prospect of medical learning and service with the help of mobile computing technology.
3. National Skin Center, Singapore National Skin Center, Singapore is the leading dermatological centre of Singapore housing a team of expert dermatologists. It aims to be a centre of excellence within Singapore for treating all complicacies related to skin.
4. Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine Being the joint venture of Imperial College London and Nanyang Technological University, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine has been named after the pioneer philanthropist Tan Sri Dato Lee Kong Chian. Recently it has chosen to launch an overseas program for MBBS stream.
5. Singapore Eye Research Institute Singapore Eye Research Institute
7.Academy of Medicine Since its inception in the year 1957, the Academy of Medicine, Singapore, has been the pioneer professional institute in Singapore in advanced medicine science techniques. High level of competency, ethical integrity and remaining abreast of innovative and inventive techniques are the main aspects of this medical institute.
8.SGH Postgraduate Medical Institute ISGH Postgraduate Medical Institute offers competent medical services in various medical programs like Medical Pedagogy Programs, Clinical Skills Training programs, educational programs for general practitioners, health care management programs, telemedicine programs and many such related aspects of medical science.
9.College of Family Physicians, Singapore In the year 1971, College of Family Physicians, Singapore, was found by a team of physicians to promote and facilitate the values of family medicine. It also offers graduate and diploma courses in family medicine.
10.Faculty of Medicine, National University of Singapore It was earlier known as King Edward VII Medical School (in the year 1913), and got renamed to Faculty of Medicine, National University of Singapore. It can be said to be one of the oldest medical institute in Singapore.
Disclaimer: The data provided here is based on the facts and research using available sources. As the data is made available on "as is" basis and subject to change anytime. This website shall not be liable for any discrepancy found in the data on our site and actual figures.