Singapore is one of the destinations for fashion enthusiasts in Asia across world. The stylish island is not only venue for Audi Fashion Festival but is soon emerging as favorite fashion hub with all major brands opening their stores in the country. Let us look at top ten models from Singapore:
1. Sheila Sim: Sheila Sim is the top most model from Singapore and the latest brand ambassador of Japanese brand SK II. Sheila Sim is in demand among Singaporean fashion designers and is a huge success in fashion shows and runways. She represented Singapore in the 2013 Audi Fashion Festival along with another top model from Singapore Vivien Ong4
2. Vivien Ong : Vivien Ong started her journey as winner of The New Paper face 2010 and today is one of the top most models of Singapore. Vivien represented Singapore in the Audi Fashion festival along with Sheila Sim and has participated in numerous international fashion shows. The model has successfully walked in Milan and Paris fashion weeks and is favorite among International and local designers. The tall beauty initially got negative feedback in Asia but as she is gaining momentum in international circles, local designers are also roping her in for their designer showcases.
4.Karisa Sukamto:Karisa Sukamto represented Singapore in Miss World 2012 and reached among top ten contestants in the multimedia category of the beauty pageant. The model faced criticism for her short height in the country but outwitted everyone with her good looks, intelligent and charm
5. Rachel Kum : Rachel Kum is the winner of Miss Universe Singapore 2009 in which she won titles of Miss Body Beautiful and Miss Personality. Rachel Kum created her own cosmetic brand Rachel.K.Cosmetics. She launched the first Mineral Color Control cream, which was favorite with Miss Universe 2011, Miss Ireland, and Miss Japan. The famous BB cream is the number skin product across globe. She was featured as cover model for Club Med and was guest at local entertain television show Entertainment on 5.
6. Denise Keller : She won the television reality show on Dating Eye for a Guy 2 and became one of the most popular faces in Singapore. She is featured in the top most magazines of men in Singapore. The girl is sure a head turner with exotic Eurasian features. She also hosted the MTV Asia shows.
7. Nadya Hutagalung: She has been supermodel who walked runways to the likes of International and local designers. She is the brand ambassador of Singapore Earth hour and is works towards sustainable life style products. Her jewelry designer brand OSEL is popular among eco friendly people. She is currently the host of top model Asia.
8. Emiko Thien: She is the coming up model in international and local fashion scene. She has been contestant in Miss Earth 2009 from Singapore. The tall beauty is the next big thing to look for as per fashion analyst as she is also competing for Supermodelme 2
9. Jessica Tan: She won the Miss Universe Singapore 2007 and represented the country in the beauty pageant at international level. She contested with 76 participants from all over the world and walked fashion runway for local designers.
10. Daniel Boey: He is one of the sought after fashion designer from Singapore who knows catwalk like no one else in Singapore; He is associated with many international and local brands and apart from modeling designs and promotes fashion festivals.