Well, if the locals think that Singapore is too small to romance, you are in for a big surprise. The present article provides you an insightful description of Singapore's best romantic avenues. Just like other Asian cities, Singapore's public places are full of prying eyes and your privacy is jeopardized if you happen to choose such a place for your romantic excursions.
1. Fort Canning Park at Fort Canning Hill:Fort Canning Park at the Fort Canning Hill is one of the top romantic destinations of Singapore, where you can enjoy a passionate evening without any interruptions, strolling along the traces of history. It carries the essence of history as it is where the abode and tomb of Singapore's last king Iskandar Shah is.
2.Scenic and Green Changi Coastal Road:This is the favorite destination of Singaporeans as far as a romantic stroll is concerned. The coastal road is lined with green and dense trees. Not only is it good for walking along with your spouse, it is also a good place for cycling together. This place offers you perfect setting for some personal time and some physical exercise as well. Less crowded and an ideal place for “sayang"-- the Malay version of love !
4. “Durian” The Esplanade: “Durian” the Esplanade is a destination where arts and dramas are performed. In its romantic environment and perfect lighting, you would feel as if you are in another world. It is a surefire way to impress your girlfriend as you can visit the nearby Helix Bridge, which offers an exciting view of Marina Bay. The view of the bay area and the boats will keep you glued romantically for hours. The oceanic winds will set the pace for a memorable romantic time along with your better half.
5. The Anderson Bridge; the Bridge Of Love: The Anderson Bridge is more of a private place across the Singapore River. Perfect for moonlit night, it is also famous as lovers’ bridge.
6. The Arts House: It is a perfect place to do crazy and memorable things, such as weddings, dining at café Earshot, shopping for handmade products and watching the previews of exhibitions; the perfect place for exploration.
8. The North Borders:The North Borders bistro bar is the perfect place for candlelit dinner. Surrounded by a lush green garden, you can enjoy some of the best ice cream desserts here.
9. The Spa Botanica: The Spa Botanica is a perfect place to unwind in the happening Sentosa. It offers relaxing steam baths, floral treatments and mudpools you can enjoy with your romantic interest.
10. Scarlet Hotel:It’s also a romantic stay option, where restaurants and bars are meant for different romantic moods. Even the names of menus have a romantic flavor.
So, Singapore offers amazing options for romance. The need is to go ahead and ignite your passions.
Disclaimer: The data provided here is based on the facts and research using available sources. As the data is made available on "as is" basis and subject to change anytime. This website shall not be liable for any discrepancy found in the data on our site and actual figures.