Singapore is best known as a world of flavours. With its rich multicultural heritage, it serves up a true melting pot of flavours and foods. You can see a reflection of Singaporeís cultural diversity in the array of local cuisines on the menu. Sea food is most popular here so on your trip here, donít forget also to try local Chinese favourites such as chilli crab, bak kut teh, fish head curry or rojak.
1. Jumbo Seafood:This is one of the most famous seafood restaurants in Singapore. Locals and tourists frequent Jumbo Seafood, and reservations are usually required in advance, especially if you are dining a big group. The Chinese-style seafood restaurant chain is known for its signature dishes such as the famous chilli crab with deep fried mantou.
2. Long Beach Seafood Restaurant: The creator of the original black pepper crab, Long Beach Seafood Restaurant currently has five outlets in Singapore. It is a place where locals go for seafood, and it serves a wide variety of seafood from all over the world such as Canadian Dungeness crab, tiger sea mantis and Norwegian rose gold crab.
4. Palm Beach Seafood Restaurant: Palm Beach is one of the oldest seafood restaurants in Singapore, and they have been serving good and fresh seafood to discerning guests for many years. If you are looking for splendid views and good seafood, Palm Beachís got it all.
5. Red House Seafood Restaurant: Another popular seafood place is Red House Seafood Restaurant. Its main outlet at East Coast Seafood Centre is massive and can easily house five hundred guests, while the other branch at Robertson Quay has a slightly more up-scale interior and caters to the expats living in the area
6. Chin Huat Live Seafood: Chin Huat Live Seafood at Sunset Way serves competent food at reasonable prices. Besides the usual zi char fare, they also offer a great variety of exotic seafood.
8. Ming Kee Live Seafood: Ming Kee Live Seafood is full of locals and that is proof of the quality food. Tucked among a busy row of restaurants and eateries on Macpherson Road, they are known for serving good and fresh seafood at decent prices.
9. Seafood Paradise: This seafood restaurant by the Paradise Group is a Chinese seafood restaurant that serves local favourites and quality seafood dishes. People who love choices will have a field day at Seafood Paradise.
10. Tung Lok Seafood Restaurant: Tung Lok Seafood specialises in the best of Singapore-style seafood prepared with the quality and standards synonymous with the Tung Lok brand. It is conveniently located at the top of Orchard Central, making it an ideal place for gatherings.
Disclaimer: The data provided here is based on the facts and research using available sources. As the data is made available on "as is" basis and subject to change anytime. This website shall not be liable for any discrepancy found in the data on our site and actual figures.