1. ARCHITECTS 61
It was founded in 1974, the exciting time of development in Singapore. It is known for several landmark structures in Central Business District Singapore. UE Square, UOB Plaza, The Concourse, Caltex House, Cineleisure Orchard, Hitachi Tower, †and Singapore Exchange Center (comprising of two identical 30 story towers).††† Its overseas projects include Al Manara in the creek of Business Bay in Dubai, UAE.
2. DP ARCHITECTS DPA was incorporated when Singapore became independent and it has a huge contribution in the building of the nation. With an aim of architectural excellence and preserving environment , it built many landmarks such as Marina Center in 1997, esplanade ĖTheaters on the Bay in 2002, Singapore Flyer in 2002, Fullerton Heritage in 2010, Orchard Cebtral, Wisma Atria, Resorts World Sentosa, West Zone 2012,† and Dubai Mall in 2008.
3. RSP architects planners and engineers (PTE) Ltd. It was started in 1956 as a small partnership company. †RSP has grown to become a leading architectural firm in Asia, since then. They excel at all three fronts i.e. innovation, quality and design. CapitaGreen, Plaza Singapura, ION Orchard, Westgate and Westgate Tower, Clarke Quay, Palm Mall and Prestige Shantiniketan are some of their landmarks.
5. Surbana Surbana is serving Singapore for the past 50 years, building its skyline, along with around a million homes for a major chunk of Singapore population. At present, itís established as a prominent international building consultant with global presence.
Some of the landmarks created by Surbana are Pennag Public Housing Malaysia, The Light Malaysia, Punggol Treelodge, CleanTech One, Marina South Pier, Punggol Waterway, Tianjin Ecocity, China, Van Kleef Center, Shishi Housing Development China, and Skies Miltonia.
† 6. AEDAS AEDAS is also a leading name in the architectural world of Singapore. Some of the landmarks created by them are Holland Park School, Da Xing Mixed Use Development, Ocean Heights, Da Wang Jing Plot2 Mixed Use Development, Al Bahr Towers, Express Rail Link, West Kowloon District Hong Kong, Xiamen Fortune Center, Darwen Academy, THR350, The Star Performing Arts Center, Boulevard Plaza, Kingboard Plaza Shanghai Phase II, North Star, North Satellite Concourse, MTRC Sunny Bay Station are some of the landmarks created by it.†
7. ONG & ONG Established in 1972, it has 12 offices globally.† Itís known for Audi Center Singapore, Mixed Development Kunming China, Wave House USA, Nassim Park Residences, Y House Singapore, H House Singapore, Hundred Trees Singapore, Floridian, CT Hub, JKC2, and Adria Singapore.†
8. P & T Consultants P & T Consultants is also an architectural firm with global presence and accolades.† Its projects include Fortune Plaza Phase, Guangzhou Matsinichi Headquarters, 39 by Sansiri, Novotel Bangkok, Bank of Panhsin Headquarters Taiwan, Premier Court Taipei, Vasant Lawn India, City of Lights Abu Dhabi, Ahuja Towers Mumbai, Burj Rafal Saudi Arabia, The Enclave Srilanka, Vietnam Singapore Industrial Park, and Aria Hong Kong, are some of the landmarks created by it.
9. ADDP Architects LLP Established in October 1986, ADDP is known for Esparina Residence, Natural Loft, Tree House, Cube 8, Priveí , Fernvale Flora, Cliveden at Grange, and Standard Chartered Bank.
10. DCA Architects, Singapore Incorporated in 1998, DCA is known for HarbourFront Towers, Maybank Kim Eng, One George Street, Singapore Power and Sembawang Shopping Center etc.